Safeguarding Information for All
This page is for parents / carers, students and staff. It contains useful links to external sites, agencies and support in areas information and awareness in a range of issues.
The Designated Safeguarding Lead for our schools is:
Mr Rob Nicklin
The Deputy and Assistant Designated Safeguarding Leads for our school are :
Mrs Lisa Jevons
Medical and Student Welfare Officer
Miss Abbi Lewis
The following staff support the Designated Safeguarding Leads – Ms Karen Steger (SEN Inclusion Lead).
- www.inourhands.com – New guide for parents who are copying with their child’s selfharm
- www.familylives.org.uk – Understanding how your teen communicates with others online
- www.theparentzone.co.uk – Making the internet work for families
- www.alcoholeducationtrust.org – Family Talk newsletter
- www.parentinfo.org – Free service providing expert, up-to-date content on a wide range of topics including online safety, family life, sex and relationships
- www.disabledandsupportivecarer.co.uk – Page 6 and 7 provides information on Newent’s involvement in the Dementia Friends project
- www.saferinternet.org.uk – E-safety tips, advice and resources to help children and young people stay safe on the internet