This school aims to provide all students with all medical conditions the same opportunities as others at school.
We will help to ensure they can:
- Be healthy
- Stay safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
- Achieve economic well-being
- The school ensures all staff understand their duty of care to children and young people in the event of an emergency
- All staff feel confident in knowing what to do in an emergency
- This school understands that certain medical conditions are serious and can be potentially life threatening, particularly if ill managed or misunderstood
- This school understands the importance of medication being taken as prescribed
- All staff understand the common medical conditions that affect children at this school
- Staff receive training on the impact medical conditions can have on students
A number of Information Letters and Consent Forms are provided below for you to print, complete and return to the school at the relevant time.
Should you require further information or have a particular query please contact Mrs L Jevons, Medical and Student Welfare Officer, at email@example.com or by calling 01531 820550.