This school aims to provide all students with all medical conditions the same opportunities as others at school. We will help to ensure they can:
- Be healthy
- Stay safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
- Achieve economic well-being
- The school ensures all staff understand their duty of care to children and young people in the event of an emergency
- All staff feel confident in knowing what to do in an emergency.
- This school understands that certain medical conditions are serious and can be potentially life threatening, particularly if ill managed or misunderstood
- This school understands the importance of medication being taken as prescribed
- All staff understand the common medical conditions that affect children at this school
- Staff receive training on the impact medical conditions can have on pupils
A number of documents are listed below which we hope will provide Parents / Carers and Students with useful advice and guidance. Should you require further information or have a particular query please contact our Medical Officer, Mrs L Jevons at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01452 820550.
|Head Lice Leaflet for Parents||26th March 2015||Download >|
|Scarlet Fever Signs and Symptoms||11th March 2015||Download >|